The Throne // Part 12
Tonight, we continue our study of Revelation in Revelation 14:14-20 (NKJV). Here, we see the prophetic pronouncement that the earth is “ripe”. It is harvest time. We see two harvests: the harvest of grain and the harvest of ripe grapes. First, we see Jesus reaping the grain harvest of the earth. The wheat will be separated from the tares (Matt. 13:30). An angel from the temple gives the announcement of the timing because no one knows but the Father (Matt. 24:36). Then, an angel who has authority over fire (judgment, sacrifice) tells an angel with a sharp sickle to gather the harvest of ripe grapes into the winepress of the wrath of God. The true vine of the church is gone. The vine reaped is the wicked worship of humanity.
Check us out and share us with your family & friends!
- Website: www.capstone.church
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/capstonebenbrook
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/capstonebenbrook
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/capstonebnbrook
- Vimeo: www.vimeo.com/capstonebenbrook
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/capstonebenbrook