The Great Pretender
Too often, we are not honest with ourselves about what is going on in our life. We minimize the effect of our disobedience. We convince ourselves that God understands our neglect of His commands. We mishandle holy things and justify it—calling it the operation of our gifting. We constantly find ourselves back in the same situational wilderness and blame it on other people. There is a truth in this teaching that cannot be overstated: if we are not truthful with ourselves, then we cannot agree with God.
Check us out and share us with your family & friends!
- Website: www.capstone.church
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/capstonebenbrook
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/capstonebenbrook
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/capstonebnbrook
- Vimeo: www.vimeo.com/capstonebenbrook
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/capstonebenbrook