Seventy Times Seven
Seventy times seven. Or 490. What an oddly specific number. After Peter heard Jesus’ teaching on how to handle offenses, he wanted to know what the limit is on forgiveness. Surely, there are some things that are unforgivable. Let’s study the meaning and power behind Jesus’ response to this question.
Check us out and share us with your family & friends!
- Website: www.capstone.church
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/capstonebenbrook
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/capstonebenbrook
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/capstonebnbrook
- Vimeo: www.vimeo.com/capstonebenbrook
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/capstonebenbrook