Scandal of Grace // FINALE
This Wednesday, we are finishing our Wednesday night series leading up to Christmas called “Scandal of Grace.” It is always exciting to be used in the plan of God. But, hidden within each calling to be used by God lies a scandal for the follower. (Romans 9:33 (ESV))
The word “offense” used to describe Jesus is the Greek word: Skandalou. This is the word from which we get our word “scandal”. When we follow Jesus’ direction, there will be some element of offense or scandal for ourselves/others within His direction. Sometimes it is our reputation that takes a “hit”. Other times, it is us giving up something to obey God. Sometimes, the very process itself serves to offend us.
Check us out and share us with your family & friends!
- Website: www.capstone.church
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/capstonebenbrook
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/capstonebenbrook
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/capstonebnbrook
- Vimeo: www.vimeo.com/capstonebenbrook
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/capstonebenbrook