This Wednesday, Pastoral Intern Larry Metz shares a message on what it means to be a radical disciple of Jesus, based out of Jesus’ words in Luke 14.
Luke 14:26-27 (HCSB)
26 “If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his own father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, and even his own life—he cannot be My disciple. 27 Whoever does not bear his own cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple.
1. Radical Discipleship Equals Normal Christianity
“If anyone comes to Me. . .My disciple”
2. Radical Discipleship Will Be Tested
“. . .and does not hate”
3. Radical Discipleship Produces Radical Surrender
“. . .bear his own cross”
Check us out and share us with your family & friends!
- Website: www.capstone.church
- Twitter: twitter.com/capstoneinfo
- Facebook: facebook.com/thecapstone
- Vimeo: vimeo.com/capstonechurch