Foundations of a Godly Marriage // Part 2
Last Wednesday, we began a study called, “Foundations of a Godly Marriage”. In week one, we defined the purpose of marriage. Anyone remember what the purpose of marriage is? We also began to look at the seven ministry functions of marriage. We looked at four in week one: (1) to represent Christ and His church, (2) companionship, (3) oneness, and (4) completeness. This evening, we will look at the final three ministry functions: (5) fruitfulness, (6) protection, and (7) learning.
Check us out and share us with your family & friends!
- Website: www.capstone.church
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/capstonebenbrook
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/capstonebenbrook
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/capstonebnbrook
- Vimeo: www.vimeo.com/capstonebenbrook
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/capstonebenbrook