- This event has passed.
June 7, 2020
We are so very excited about starting church “in person” again! We have some new information we would like to share with you. As we are reopening, there will be some new procedures in place to accomplish the safety goal, so thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience! Here is a list of things that we are starting back up:
- Men’s Sunday Morning Bible Study – Resuming June 7th at 9am in Room 205.
- Men’s Monday Night Bible – Resuming June 8th at 7:15pm in the Lecture Hall.
- Ladies Sunday Morning Bible Study – Resuming June 7th at 9am in Room 207.
- Ladies Monday Night Book Study – Resuming this fall.
- Morning Prayer – Resuming June 8th at 7am.
- Prayer Groups:
- Government Group resuming June 8th at 6pm in the Willhite Prayer Room. Will have the opportunity to join remotely through Zoom.
- Capstone Group is resuming June 9th from 3:30pm to 7:30pm in the Sanctuary to pray for the church.
- Pro-Life Group is resuming June 10th at 6pm in the Lecture Hall.
- Prophetic – Resuming on June 10th in the Willhite Prayer Room before Wednesday night service.
- Women of Worth – Resuming its normal schedule of meeting every 2nd and 4th Thursday night at 6:30pm at Rosa’s Café on Overton Ridge.
- Ladies Night Out – Resuming in person craft nights beginning in July on Friday the 3rd at 7pm.
- Kids – Resuming June 7th with some limitations; we will be checking temperature before admitting children into the nursery or Kid’s Room, and the playscape is temporarily closed.
- Youth – Resuming June 10th
- Mercy Heart – Resuming June 11th
- One New Man – Resuming June 7th at 9am.
- Foundations and Spiritual Authority are suspended until 2021.
- Connections is being reworked in an exciting new direction and will return this fall!
- ReEngage Marriage Class is being figured out, details to come soon.
Our offices are officially open during normal hours again. At this time, all baptisms have been postponed while we work to find creative solutions. As we continue to reopen ministry, please keep your fellow worshipers needs at the forefront. Be aware that some may not want to hug or shake hands yet. If you have a fever, please don’t return to worship until you have been fever free without the aid of a fever reducer for 72 hours. This church always exhibits a heart of service and love for worship. During this period, let’s work to keep those who are vulnerable safe from harm. Thanks so much for putting others needs as a high priority! We will continue to cooperate with social distancing guidelines for churches until released from them. Thanks for your understanding!!!!
If you have any questions for us regarding the restart of these things, feel free to speak directly with the leaders over them, or you can contact the church by calling 817-336-2687, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by visiting www.Capstone.Church/ContactUs.
— Capstone Staff & Elders