What to Expect
When you arrive at Capstone, you’ll be greeted by friendly people as you make your way in! Our greeters are positioned throughout the campus and they would love to help you with whatever you may need while you are visiting with us. You can also make your way to the information booth at the center of our foyer to learn more about what’s going on in the church. We would love to connect with you and help you out in any way that we can!
On Sundays, children who are infants to kindergarten can be checked into the nursery when you first arrive to be cared for, ministered to, and loved on. School age kids can be checked in to our Capstone Kids for an awesome service designed just for them.
We also have a full coffee shop, HeBrews, open and available before & after service, so be sure to stop by to enjoy a cup and make some new friends. If you’re looking for any Christian resources or gifts, you can stop by our bookstore Jewels For Living before & after service as well.
Then, our service itself encourages you to connect with God on a personal level, be encouraged by His Word, and fellowship with others in a loving, life-giving atmosphere. Praise and worship is a time for you to communicate with God and experience His presence in your life, followed by a teaching from the Bible that’s powerful and practical.
We are excited for you to join us and hope you enjoy your time here!
For any questions you may have, you can reach us here.
What We Believe
Here at Capstone Church, we operate on certain core Biblical beliefs. We have created a list of the ten we find most important, with Scripture references!
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God.
2 Tim. 3:16-17 | 2 Peter 1:20
- We believe God is the creator and sustainer of the universe.
Gen. 1 | John 1:3 | Col. 1:16 | Heb. 1:3
- We believe God is triune, three distinct individuals in one God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Deut. 6:4 | Matt. 28:19-20 | John 17:20-21
- We believe Jesus is both Lord and Christ, to the Glory of God the Father.
Acts 1:9-11 | Acts 2:36 | Phil. 2:9-11
- We believe that whosoever will confess with their mouth that Jesus is Lord and believes in his heart God raised Him from the dead shall be saved.
Rom. 10:9-10 | Acts 2:21 | John 1:12
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is sent by Jesus to indwell, empower, teach, guide and comfort believers.
Luke 12:12 | Rom. 8:11 | John 16:13 | Acts 1:7-8 | Acts 9:31
- We believe that the nine gifts of the Holy Spirit, as evidenced in 1 Cor. 12:4-11, are active today and did not pass away after the first century.
Luke 12:12 | Acts 1:5 | 2:17-41 | 1 Cor. 12:4-11
- We believe that every Christian is called to share the good news of God’s kingdom.
Matt. 28:19-20 | Mark 16:15-18 | Acts 1:8
- We believe that the Lord Jesus’ death, burial and resurrection from the dead, provided for healing of the spirit, soul and body of all peoples.
1 Peter 2:24
- We believe in the imminent return of Jesus Christ, who will come to rule as King upon the earth with the saints.
Acts 1:9-11 | 1 Thes. 4:13 | 1 Thes. 5:2 | Rev. 19:11-21 | Rev. 22:20
Pastor Parkey & Rhonda Cobern
Pastor Paul & Jenea' Henderson
Elder Jon & Barbara Dugdale
Elder Mario & Lucinda Flores
Elder Tino & Mary Gonzales
Children's Ministry Director
Creative & Media Art Director